- High risk rating*
- No turn design reducing manual handling
- Depth : 200 mm
- Safe working load minimum : 30 kg
- Safe working load maximum : 200 kg
- Anticrease XP base to allow easy contour for any profiling bed
- Standard cover MVTR: NA. Medical Cover MVTR (g/24h·m2): 1635.0 Average
- Medical Cover BS7175: Crib 5
- Waterlow ≤20
- Immersion Rating: Medium
- Envelopment Score: 5/5
- To launder the cover in a washing machine, set the main wash to a minimum of 65°C for no less than 10 minutes. The cover can be tumble dried on low heat and the temperature must not exceed 60°C. The foam can be autoclaved at 134°C.
*This rating is based on our average peak pressure of <19mmHg. For some high risk clients Icare Zerotec covers are recommended.
Icare risk category ratings are based on average peak pressure, Therapist recommendation, case studies, industry comparison and the Waterlow scale. For some high risk clients Icare Zerotec covers are recommended. The best way to assess a client on a pressure reducing surface is to monitor pressure points with visual checks over a period of 5 days.